Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

who...what...why...?

I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog for a while now. Previously I had thought why do I want to write about what I am doing, and secondly who would take the time to read and possibly enjoy reading about my training and racing. I have come to the conclusion lately that I want my friends and family to have a bit more of an insight into my passion for running and my goals and aims for the future. I hope that in reading my posts they will get a good feel for what I am doing and possibly break the surface as to why I 'like' putting my body through running Ultra marathons and achieving endurance goals in my training and racing.

I also hope to post about training routes, new places I have been and also add in my GPS details of training runs so people who are not so familiar with trail running are able to use them to venture off the bitumen roads and start to experience some of the wonderful trails that Perth has to offer.

Another goal of mine is to review any gear and products I currently use and give detailed discussion on how things perform and why I like particular products over others. I hope to pass on this information in an easy to digest form that people will understand and from a "runners" perspective.

I hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment